Sunday, September 1, 2013

Homemade All Natural foaming Antibacterial Soap

Yea!  I made my own foaming hand soap.  It was super easy and super cheap (possibly the best part)!

Here's what you need:
Dr. Brommers Castile Soap-I got mine at target.  It's not super cheap ($15) but I'm going to use it for a bunch of different recipes.  
Foaming soap dispencer-  Order HERE
Young Living thieves essential oil.  Read about it HERE, order it HERE.  Read about why I love it HERE.


Put 2 tablespoons of soap in the bottle, 5 drops of thieves and fill the rest with water.  Shake Gently.

It works!  It smells great too and safe enough to eat (though I wouldn't recommend it).  
Yes, that's my Young Living kids toothpaste in the background.  Can't live without it!


I only recommend using Young Living oils for this.  They are the only oils that are therapeutic grade and are able to be used directly on the skin as well as internally.  From this link you can set up a customer account and order them at retail cost or set up a wholesale account and get wholesale pricing.  Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0