Sunday, September 1, 2013

How to order your own Young Living Oils!

I LOVE my Young Living oils.  They have seriously changed the way we take care of our health around here!  I did my research and Young Living was the company that I felt was the best fit for us.  Hopefully I will have lots of posts telling you about how they are working for us- but I wanted to go ahead and write about how you can get your oils.  You are always welcome to contact me for more information… I’m happy to help!  everythingdesign@hotmail.comoil image
There are other oil companies out there- you can even buy oils at your local health food store.  There are lots of choices- but please remember that anything you put on your skin is absorbed straight inside you- it’s the reason the birth control patch and the nicotine patch work.  So, do your research and be careful what you put on your skin.  Young living oils can not only be put on the skin- but you can also use them internally.  That makes the waaaaay different than most of the oils out there.  They are 100% pure therapeutic grade, and that’s the highest quality of oils there are!
OIL PYRAMID
There are 3 Ways to Purchase Oils:
1.  Purchase as a Customer – paying full retail
2.  Become a Wholesale Member {Independent Distributor} – giving you the lowest price on oils, 24% off!
Why Should I Become A Wholesale Member?
This is a great option that provides you 24% off retail price! When you love your oils, and you start sharing your testimonials with friends and family, you have the option of earning commissions when others join and purchase Young Living oils.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You can just order what you need when you need it.  To retain an active distributor account, you have to place one 50PV minimum order per year. If you miss that deadline, you can reactivate your account by calling Young Living Customer Care with a 100PV (point volume) order.
Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a wholesale member? 
There is no obligation to sell oils when you join as an independent distributor. However, if you ever change your mind, you can jump right in.  You run the show and determine what you will and will not do.
Is there a way to save even more money?
Oh YEAH!  The Essential Rewards program offers reduced shipping, credit for free oils & more!  Plus each month there are great promotions for free oils when you place an Essential Rewards order. I love free stuff!
Monthly Bonuses!
Each month there are ways to earn FREE product. 
starter kit
How do I get started?
Choose a kit that fits your need and budget – there are 3 to choose from:
Here’s a step by step on how to join Young Living Essential Oils:
1. Click here to begin the enrollment process.
2. Select Independent Distributor so you can get the wholesale discount.
3. My member number is: 1458049, but it should already be filled in
4. Choose the kit you want
5.  Add more product to reach 190PV or higher and earn the FREE monthly oils.
I hope you love your oils as much as I do.  I’m here if you need anything. 
**If you sign up with a premium kit- I will send you a free bonus- a book that will help you know how to use the oils and what oils to use!** 












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0