Saturday, January 11, 2014

Homemade Body Wash

This recipe is slightly less complicated than my last recipe (I guess I never posted about it because I can't find a link!).  

1 cup Dr. Bronners baby mild Castile soap
1 T. Jojoba oil 
30 drops Young Living essential oil (order HERE)
I used Valor.  It was crazy how long I debated what oil to use.  There are so many great ones- lavender, peppermint, rosemary, cedarwood, orange... All would  make great shower gel.  
The reason I finally went with Valor is because it's been my go-to oil lately and I love the smell.  Valor has so many great properties I thought I thought I would try it out in the mornings!


Enjoy making your own body wash!

**Update- I love the body wash.  A little bit goes a long way and that's the perfect amount of Valor.  Great way to start my day!

1 comment:

Kevin Collins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0