Thursday, September 11, 2014

Love Letters to Essentail Oils


I’m a huge dork (no surprise there!).  I decided to write letters to my oils just like I was thinking in my head.  I love them so much, they need to know that!  So here’s round one of the series.  Some of my favorite oils !
dear joy
Joy!  I’m diffusing this as I type.  It sounds dumb but it puts me in a better mood.  I put it on my ears, diffuse it, put it on my wrists, and I even made a room spray to spray around when I need a boost. 
 dear tranquil
Okay, so tranquil smells great and I keep it beside my bed to roll on for sleeping.  It’s supposed to be great for calming too but I just use it at night.  Then I finally figured out I should try it on the kids when they are having trouble sleeping.  It worked great!  Tranquil for the win!
 dear frank
So everyone knows Frankincense is great.  But sometimes we forget to use it.  It’s so precious and a little expensive.  I’ve started to use Frank for all kinds of things- bug bites and blemishes and coughs and aches- it works every time!  Don’t forget about your Frankincense!
 dear motivation
Love me some motivation.  It’s a great oil, smells good and gives you that extra boost of energy to accomplish things!  I love accomplishing things!

 dear raven
Raven!  I want to sing “that’s so raven” every time I open this bottle.  If you deal with respiratory stuff often, you need a bottle of this!  This oil smells great and I love diffusing it!

 dear en-r-gee
En-R-Gee.  I love this oil!!!  I use it every morning and it helps me wake up a little bit.  Then I may use it again late in the afternoon if needed.  I don’t know how it works, but it works.  I put it on my forehead and my wrists- some people like to put it on their feet.

dear pro
And finally.  Progessence Plus.  The one I can’t live without.  I tried to live without it one month and it did not go well for me… or my family.  This is a natural form of progesterone in it that helps regulate womanly hormones.  From the website: Progessence™ Plus serum is a pure, harmonizing serum that is designed specifically for women. Along with wild yam and vitamin E, Progessence Plus is formulated with Frankincense, Bergamot, and Peppermint essential oils for optimal results.

Do you write love letters to your oils?  No?  How do you tell them you love them?

Don’t have oils and want to get them?  Check out my website to get more information!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0