Friday, July 15, 2011

Hug Your Youth Minister Today

Have you ever read the blog Stuff Christians Like?  It's so funny... and true.  This article was particularly hilarious. 

Treating Youth Ministers Like Silver Medal Ministers

Fortunately we go to a church that is very supportive of the youth ministry, and they are not silver medal ministers, but some of his points had me rolling.  Especially the first one as I picture something like that happening on one of the senior adult trips. 

I'm so thankful to have married a youth minister.  After 3 weeks of youth camps I'm ready to have him home for sure but I know how hard he has been working. 

So hug your youth minister today.  He's been working hard this summer.  Surviving on carbs, zero sleep, soft drinks and supernatural energy that can only come from the Lord. 

Mike is coming home tomorrow- YEA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0