Sunday, December 30, 2007

okay, what's next?

I don't have pictures of everything that went on this December but we were busy from Thanksgiving to This weekend. Here's the rundown:
Nov 22- thanksgiving with my family
23- Mikes parents came over for thanksgiving lunch
30- Work at church for mission project
Dec. 1- tea at my house with friends from work
work at church for mission project
6- sunday school teacher dinner
7- church for evening stars christmas party
9- church for childrens musical
11- our anniversary! (we ate at Texas de Brazil- yummy!)
15- friends over for game night
16- Caylins Graduation party (more later)
20- neighborhood Christmas party
21- Friends over for game night
22- cookie baking day at moms
23- family fun in Dallas
24- Christmas eve service at church then to Corsicana for Christmas with mikes family
25- Christmas brunch with my family
26- day after Christmas shopping- Target, Pottery Barn, Hobby Lobby, Pier One, Container store, Crate and Barrel, and Anthropologie. I didn't buy something at all of those places but i did go there- it was so much fun.
29- Family fun in Fort Worth

I think that brings us to today. See, I really have been busy, I couldn't possibly have kept up blogging! Man, I'm watching SoundPublish Post of Music and I have a tear in my eye, it's only 1/2 way through the movie. I'm pathetic. Time to get some tea and write some more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0