Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Is Coming!

I love Christmas! I love the atmosphere, and the decorations, and the shopping, and the cold air (sometimes). I love singing carols in church and buying something special for someone, and all the sparkles. Most of all though, I love that we get to celebrate the reason we are here. Everywhere I look, I'm reminded that Jesus loves me enough to give me eternal life. Now that's the ultimate gift! If you don't know what i'm talking about, ask and i'll tell you more. I hope that everywhere you look, through all the hustle of the holidays, you are reminded that we have already been given the best gift we could ever get!

I've had so much fun decorating for Christmas this year, I thought I would share some photos with you. For the first time ever, i have 2 trees- the one in the kitchen is decorated all in blue to match my blue wall. Well, it's nothing major but it was fun for me. I can't wait until the day after Christmas sales!


1 comment:

Connie said...

I like the blue tree....cute. Everything looks really nice and Christmasy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0