Sunday, March 30, 2008

If you are feeling down-

Take a look at this. I just wanted to make those of you who are having a bad day or feel like their house is a little messy, or their life is spinning out of control feel a little better. These photos are what my house has looked like all weekend, and actually, right now as well. And, unless I am struck by some miracle of motivation, it's going to stay like this until tomorrow- or possibly next weekend. Who knows. Enjoy!



Is that my entertainment center and TV in the kitchen? I think so. My sofa is in there too, you just can't see it.

1 comment:

DesignKat said...

wait a minute....that looks like my house ALL THE TIME!! It's Mark's fault just in case you were wondering...lol Don't tell him I said that because he likes to blame it on me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0