Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Can I help?

I was trying to figure out this morning how I could make some much needed extra money in order to buy things like carseats (apparently you have to get more than one through the life of your child- didn't know that). So, I remembered something I used to do all the time. Here's the plan. Please let me know if you would like me to make your homemade Christmas cards or scrapbooks (great for Christmas gifts). I have done a lot of cards and scrapbooks for other people and I loved doing it. I can also make digital scrapbooks, well, anyone can but I can do it for you if you don't want to take the time. I have plenty of examples I can email you or client recommendations and my prices are quite reasonable. So, please tell anyone who might need these services and let me know how I can help. Oh, you can email me at supercat107@yahoo.com if you want to hear more.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Good idea! I will try to find some business for you!

amberdawn said...

Or...you could register for the cool carseats and strollers and people will get them for you at your showers! But, ofcourse you could do your crafty thang and make some money to buy some super duper clothes and stuff! :)

Anjolee said...

I check your little baby ticker all the time. I can't wait to hear what you are having. It looks like you are getting close!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0