Monday, February 9, 2009

The Rocker


This is the rocker we have for Cason's room. I believe it belonged to my moms grandmother (she can correct me in the comments if I'm wrong) and has been passed down since then. It's called a platform rocker and you can really see but the base sits flat on the floor and the chair part rocks on the base. We recovered it in a fabric that matched the nursery and it looks great in there. I love mixing modern with antiques, I think it's important to know that you don't have to get rid of everything old if you like the clean modern look.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Cason's room is so cute! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Linda said...

Beautiful! I can't believe you are going to rock Cason in the same chair I rocked you in and I was rocked in. Don't you love history! Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0