Saturday, October 3, 2009

Glitter Makes Everything Better!

Much later than planned I got my fall decorations out. Yes, they were out the day after the calender says it's fall, but the calender has it wrong. The true first day of fall is when you see the "pumpkin spice latte is back at Starbucks" sign. I saw it on September 1st therefore I knew it was the first day of fall and therefore time to put up the decorations. Unfortunately, I got behind.

All this rambling on and you would think my house would be covered in pumpkins... but I actually only have a few decorations, but I like them a lot. I still need to buy some pumpkins. Today at a store I saw some white pumpkins that they had drawn swirls on with a black sharpie and it was so cute. I'm going to do that.


Here's the dining table (with the new rug) and it's all ready for fall. Someone please come over and have dinner with us so we can use this table!

In the kitchen I set out the Halloween decorations. I think Halloween is fun so I got some new stuff at Target this year. New chargers for the table. Yes, that's a skull. No, I don't think it's scary. It's glittered. Nothings scary when glittered. :-) Mike thinks I'm crazy but I don't care.

That's a black pumpkin covered in glitter. Awesome. I was way too excited when I found that. I've had that tray for awhile and didn't know how to use it. I think it works well here.


More glittered skulls. I think they are smiling.





And you guessed it, this is glittered too! Special thanks to Target for realizing the wonderfulness of glitter!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0