Sunday, February 14, 2010

Target Bargains

I love Target- it’s my weakness… one of many.  Cason and I go to Target when we need to get out of the house.  It’s my default place.  We wander all the aisles and see what’s new.  I’m getting quite good at finding where they hide the really good deals.  Okay, so it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out- but given our current desire to save money, bargain hunting has become much more of a sport.  Here’s a tip- there are clearance on the end caps of some of the aisles- typically 30% off.  All of the items I found below in the middle of an aisle- usually related to the product but not the original aisle which it was sold on.  So, check the end caps but also check the middle.  And I didn’t even need my Target manager sister to tell me that.

January 105

  Here’s some plastic glasses, plates, and a tray.  The glasses and plates were $.74 each.  Yeah, that’s less than a dollar.  The tray was $3.00.  I think it was like 80% off or something.  I bought these as I dreamed about eating outside on our patio when the weather is nice.  Typically we eat outside once a year, but with cute plates and cups I’m certain we will eat outside more.  Certain.

february 241

Let’s just say I needed new oven mitts.  I’ll just leave it at that.  The towels were just a bonus.  We actually have a pack of about 50 sams white kitchen towels that we rotate through in a week.  These are the decorative towels that we will actually not be using, just help make the kitchen look better.  I think the oven mitts were $2 each and the towels were $6.  I threw the old mitts away immediately. 

So go and bargain hunt!  Let’s see what you find!

 

1 comment:

Connie said...

Ohhh...makes me want to go to Target! Love the oven mitts and towels...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0