Sunday, May 16, 2010

A quick catch up

I can't even begin to describe how busy the last few weeks were. I don't know how I had time to work full time before!

In a nutshell- I'm enjoying teaching althouht drafting 1 wouldn't be my first choice of class. I got reviewed and did really well and will be teaching 3 classes starting in July. It will be a lot without sonshine to help with Cason and mike being gone all the time but we will figure it out!

Cason is almost walking. He tests himself more and more each day and is getting steadier and steadier. I love watching him learn. He is the most adventureous when he thinks no one is looking. We Clean or go for walks or play on the driveway or go visit daddy at work. He's a wonderfully happy boy.




I don't have any great pictures because my camera is broken and I have been lazy about sending it in. In this one Cason climbed into his stroller and stood up and tried to reach for something. I didn't know he could do that but apparently nothing is off limits. That boy wants to climb! I think I'm going to need a swingset in the backyard soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Linda said...

How are you going to get things high enough for Little C not to reach - and you still be able to reach stuff?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0