Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm finally finished!


I think i said that before but this time it's true. I refinished the bathroom floor, added a stripe to the other room, painted the mirror black, and finished with some cute plates I found at Target. And for Christmas added the mirrored mini tree. I'm so glad it's finished and I personally think it looks great. At some point in the distant future I will probably change out the cabinet knobs for black ones but that's later. I have much more to say about my crazy weekend but I'm too tired now so a short post will have to do!

3 comments:

Connie said...

This post needs pictures...

Can't wait to go to IKEA...I am getting a cinnamon roll for on the way home...

DesignKat said...

Love the bathroom....I can't wait to see it in person!

Connie said...

Ahh, that's better. Cute! I like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0