Monday, December 6, 2010

Is it just a stage?

Cason is obsessed with Finding Nemo.  Obsessed.  Every morning when he wakes up and walks through the den he begins requesting "nemo, nemo".  after breakfast he continues to request until it turns into a screaming fit of rage.  Same thing after nap and any other time of the day we are in the house.  I don't know how long this will last or if it is the beginning of him falling in love with the TV.  If so, I need to put a stop to it now.  If it's just a passing thing, I will avoid the screaming fits and let him have a little Nemo.  It's frustrating because he never really watched TV until last week when I put nemo on so I could finish cooking. 

Please tell me some of your kids have had similar things. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0