Sunday, January 2, 2011

Home Office Help?

You can read this article.  You might recognize one of the names... it's mine!  Someone called the Art Institute and wanted one of the design instructors to comment for their article in Panache magazine.  Since I am the only design instructor, I got interviewed.  I made it clear that my experience is in commercial work and I don't deal with as many residential clients but she didn't care and said I had very good points.  I believe this magazine has been out for a couple of weeks and I have recieved 0 (as in zero) calls, emails, texts, facebooks, or other sort of communication to tell me how much they learned from my insightful office commentary.  I have also recieved 0 (as in zero) people begging me to create the perfect home office design for them.  I'm sure all those messages were left at the school and I will get them when I get back.  I will say that althought I have recieved 0 (still zero) calls, the author did a great job putting my comments in a way that made me sound somewhat intelligent- which I can promise you I did not on the phone. 

Enjoy the article!  Home Offices- Panache Magazine

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That is so cool! How fun to be mentioned and quoted in a magazine! You sounded so professional...wish I needed a home office!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0