Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wasting Time...

Do you ever catch a movie you like on TV? That happened to me today... twice. I think it's so funny because I have seen this movie a million times, have it memorized, OWN IT, and still i stop everything i'm doing to watch it on TV with the commercials. What's wrong with me? First it was Bring it On (try to get past the fact that I own this movie- it's quite funny) and then it was Italian Job. I think the saddest part is that I actually stop doing something else to watch them. If I had nothing else to do then that's one thing but when you set aside life to watch a movie you have memorized- that's a problem. Don't worry, I still made a healthy dinner and now i'm watching Legally Blonde the musical on MTV (which is actually quite cute) in preparation for Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. Don't feel sorry for Mike, he's been watching football all afternoon. If you don't watch Brothers and Sisters, rent the DVD's of last season- it's an excellent show!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0