Monday, March 9, 2009

Just Try It

I was directed to this by a friend. I normally don't sign up for things like this but I did some research and you really do get prizes when you earn points.
It's called Swagbucks. You earn points for several things but mainly for using their search enginge. It's powered by google and ask.com so you get the same responses as you do from google, just can earn points doing it. Since I like to google, I just downloaded their toolbar and google from there instead. You don't get points for every search but you do for some and it's very exicting. You can also use their links to shop at a bunch of stores online and you get points for having friends join. So, use this link SWAGBUCKS and sign up. Even if you don't think you will use it, give it a try and give me the points :-) I know that sounds selfish but I want to earn gift cards too! If you figure out the best way to get points- leave some tips in the comments!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0