Monday, March 9, 2009

No Progress...

That is not what you want to hear when you are at the Dr.'s office and 38 weeks pregnant. I think I had gotten my hopes up that there would be at least some progress so I could feel like there will actually be an end to this but now I feel like it's possible it could go on forever. So as of now, it's just a waiting game. I'm pretty sure I will make it through the week and then after that who knows. It's probably going to be my last week at work because it's getting so uncomfortable. It's like overnight I can't even stand up straight becuase the baby is pressing on my hips and he's so low.
When I do go into labor, the best way to get updates is to check Mikes facebook (or maybe mine), he's good about changing his status and I know he will keep everyone updated. I'll try and post here before we go to the hospital and try and text updates to as many people as possible.
Bring on the guesses for date, weight, and length. I think I should have a prize for the winner. Don't know what it will be but post your guess in the comments and whoever is closest could be a big (or little) winner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0