Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yummy Dinner

I love being able to have dinner at home that I have actually cooked. I didn't totally do this whole meal but right now, it counts. Mom had made a tortilla soup which i added chips, sour cream, and cheese to the top. Here is mike enjoying the soup.

THEN I made bruchetta with fresh tomatoes from the garden and fresh basil from the garden and some artisan bread I got on sale. Just chop some tomatoes and basil, sprinkle with salt and EVOO and a little Parmesan. Brown bread in broiler and eat. I'm trying to spend less money on food so this dish was super cheap. I don't know as much about saving money on food but you can check out Lindas Blog for some real tips.

Here is Cason enjoying watching us eat and wearing his favorite outfit. Hope he's smart enough to get a scholarship!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0