Monday, January 31, 2011

So much to say...

Do you ever feel like you have so much to do you don't know where to start? I do. Typically I do nothing when I get like that. That's how I feel with blogging, way behind so I don't know where to start. So, I'll start with a cute pic of baby c.





What happened? When did he almost get to 2? He's acting 2 even though he technically isn't there yet. When he gets mad, he will throw himself on the ground and roll around crying. I just walk away. Don't know if that is good pArenting but thats how it goes at my house. I've also noticed that he will stiffen his body and straighten his arms above his head when he doesn't want me to pick him up because he realized that made it harder for me. It's quite irritating.

Did I tell you that i. Teaching 3 classes and not really working at the firm anymore? I want to figure out how to get some design work back in- especially on days like today when in my class of 3 students, 1 had car troubles and didn't show up and the other 2 didn't bring their projects that are due cause the didn't understand the directions... Which is bull. I don't think they realize what is going to happen when I take 50% off for being late. Most days I like it though.

There's more to say but I better get back to class. More later.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0