Monday, December 1, 2008

Craft Weekend

Before I talk about craft weekend, I wanted to let everyone know that i'm feeling much better. I still have a lingering cough but that's pretty typical of a cold. My lower back has started hurting after standing but that's something I expected as well because of the baby in the front. All in all, I'm doing okay and I think it's due to your prayers, I really appreciate it!

So, a few weekends ago, mom and I went to a cool hotel in dallas to do crafts and chill out for the weekend. Here's her photos of the hotel- Hotel Belmont. Here are the photos of my craft projects. I made 2 necklaces with beads I got at michaels, some decorative letters for my Christmas Tree, and a bunch of cards for a friend who ordered them. A very productive weekend all in all.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0