Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another Home Project

I don't have a door between my kitchen and laundry/pantry. Like most people in the world, my laundry room and pantry are an incredible mess most of the time. We had originally gotten sliding panels from ikea and those looked great and worked well except after enough times of the dogs running through them, they were starting to wear out and get dirty. So, I came up with the brilliant idea to just hang curtains. The fabric is from Ikea and I cheated and used the iron on tape to make the seams instead of sewing. They slide back and forth easily and the orange is the same color as my chairs!


This is Cason this morning listening as I tell the cable company why I should not have a late fee. He was fascinated as you can tell!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0