Friday, May 22, 2009

The maids job just got harder

I got really nice china when i got married and it's been in a box ever since then. I always wanted a buffet to store them in but those are expensive and we really don't have any room in the house to put it. So, I had the brilliant idea that we could just purchase wall shelving and store everything on open shelves. I realize i'm going to be fighting a loosing battle with dust but I think it looks great. This is one of those areas that will probably get re-arranged a lot. One guess what i'll be looking to add in? COLOR!!! I'm so predictable.



No, neither chair pictured is our dining chairs- we don't have any of those at the moment. What good is a table without chairs you ask? I'm not sure but i'll let you know when i figure it out!

1 comment:

LNel said...

I love the open shelves. They look great! I am glad to see Cason is doing so well. Sounds like your schedule is a bit confusing, but it is so good that Cason gets to spend time with family every day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0