Friday, May 22, 2009

Our Little Chunk

We had Cason's 2 month appointment this morning. He weighed 12 pounds 4 ounces and was 24" long (Remember he started at 7 lb 11 oz and 21" long). He's in the 85% for his height which means not a lot of 2 month olds are longer than he is.
Everything looked good, we had to get some shots which wasn't fun for either one of us but he did really well. We decided to follow Dr. Sears shot schedule which spreads the shots out and delays all the ones that can be delayed. I know there is no medical evidence that links vaccinations to autism but since he doesn't have to go to daycare right away we aren't trying to get everything in quickly. He was pumped full of drugs when he was in NICU also and some of those have potential side effects when he grows up (unlikely, but still...) so I just felt like spareading the shots out would be nice.

Here's some photos to catch you up on what's been going on.


Lou (grandmother Linda) found this outfit and it's one of our favorites. Target Dwell studio has the coolest clothes! He had been fussy so i put him in the sling and walked him around until he crashed and then I took the sling off of me but left him in it so I wouldn't wake him.

This is Mikes favorite outfit (for obvious reasons). Cason is enjoying some time with Charger.

I was trying to get a picture of his eyes, they are getting very blue. You can tell here he's really porked up. No one has to ask if he's eating enough!


We like this outfit too because he looks so cute in it.



He loves is space play matt. He has fun staring at everything and kicking his legs.
I'm back to work and many of you have been asking what we do with Cason. It sometimes changes weekly but here's the basics. Monday and Tuesday he's with Lou, Wednesday I work from home, Thursday Mike and I each work 1/2 days (at least that's what we did this week, this day changes a lot), Friday Mike is at home. None of the 3 weeks I've been back to work have been the same yet, and this week is no exception. We are all learning to be really flexible and hopefully Cason will too!




1 comment:

Cruson Crew said...

He is so handsome! He is growing like a weed!! Put a book on that baby's head and make him stay little! (haha! It doesn't work, though, trust me I've tried it!) I love love love his blue eyes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0