Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

For Mike's first fathers day he got a new toy:



I picked it up from sears on Saturday along with some burgers and fixins from Market Street and brought it home to surprise him. He loved it and then the conversation went something like this:

"Happy Fathers Day! I hope you like your new grill. We are having people over for burgers tonight so you need to put the grill together"

"okay cool" "um, the package says it takes 3 hours to put this thing together"

"yes it does"

"they are coming in 3 hours"

"Well, you better get started"

I'm a great wife. So thoughtful.

Well, he got it put together in time and the burgers were great. I think we will have a lot of fun with this toy.


Here's dad hanging with his little man.


And there's Cason tired after a long day.
I love my boys!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0