Sunday, April 18, 2010

Deceptively Delicious- Chocolate Chip Cookies

Have y'all heard of this cookbook? I've had it for awhile but never tried anything. I was a little sceptical- hiding veggies in regular food- just eat your veggies!
Well tonight I tried choc chip cookies with chickpeas. Seriously, the things used to make hummus. The cookies are super yummy!!! You can't even tell there are chickpeas in them. Even mike likes them. Of course, he doesn't know about the chickpeas... At least until he reads this. Then he will say he knew all along.
I'll try and post the recipe later, if I sit down at my computer for more than 5 seconds. Check out the book, i'm going to see what else it has to offer!



UPDATE:  I've had several friends try these and they all like them... a lot.  I'm addicted now too and I think this will be the only way I make chocolate chip cookies from now on. 
-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Linda said...

I have my doubts. . .

Catherine said...

I'll save you some!

Tricia said...

the blueberry breakfast bars with spinach in them are delish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0