Thursday, April 15, 2010

A little plug.... for me

Head on over to my design blog and check out the update to my custom letters page.  Then buy them.  It will keep us from living in our cars. 

No, you don't have to buy them.  Just make your friends buy them.  Then if they are ugly you aren't stuck with them... you're friends are.

While you are there looking at letters- you can check out my latest posts. 

Enjoy!  Check it out HERE.

Okay, so I know that I would be writing about my first 2 weeks as a professor and 2 weeks of not working as much but I think this is the first time I have sat down in 2 weeks.  It's been crazy!  More boring stories and pics of my cute kid coming soon :-)

1 comment:

Dina said...

I want to hear about your new job and how it's going! Good luck with the letters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0