Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Registry

First of all, let me start out by saying that pregnant women who have full time jobs or other children deserve a medal or something, it's hard!

So, I went and registered this weekend which is what i was most looking forward to. It was a lot of fun but very overwhelming and tiring. Thankfully, I had helpers, Connie went with me to Babies R Us and my mom and sister were with me at Target. I seriously couldn't have made it without them since I know nothing about babies or what products to get, they were a great help. So, I have posted the links below not for you to buy me things, so you can take a look and see if I have forgotten anything or gotten something that I should not have. I appreciate all the help I can get!

Target

Babies R Us

2 comments:

Connie said...

Yeah, it is overwhelming. I'm glad you got it done though....one more thing to cross off your list!

Can't wait to see the nursery! Recruit me to help if you need me.

Anjolee said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I decided to buy that same car seat you put on your registry today and it is so super awesome. It is everything the reviews said. I had purchased the Britax Companion and it came this week and I did not like it so I went back to the drawing board. It looks cool and comfy and it is so easy to use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0