Monday, November 3, 2008

Boy Nursery

Now that we finally know what we are having I can start thinking about a nursery. The pictures below are my favorite boy nursery I have seen so far. I have no idea how i will get those things on the ceiling or how to make them at all but i love it! Of course, I will make my own spin on this look but it's a good starting off point. I have to go out of town this week but hopefully will be registering on Sat. and I'll get to see what's out there for boys. I'm open for suggestions for must have items!

I feel like I must mention that yes, I'm very excited about our baby boy. If you have known me for more than 1 hour, you know I was hoping for a girl because I felt like that's what I would be a better girl mom, I mean, I'm a girl, surely I would know how to raise one. A boy on the other hand, I have no clue what to do with. I prayed that God would give us what would be best so a boy it is. Apparently God thinks it will be funny when a girl who doesn't know which sports have quarters and which sports have innings will be taking her son to soccer practice.

6 comments:

amberdawn said...

Oh girl! Trust me, I know how you feel! I am the girliest girl I know, and God blessed me with two wild and crazy boys. I know that God has several laughs daily on my behalf. Especially during potty training, and answering questions like "Mom-do you have a pee-pee?" Fun Times! Congrats to you, and I am so excited for you!

Anjolee said...

Congrats! You are right...God knows just what we need. I love your boy nursery pictures. It is so good to know so you can plan and think about him. You will be a great boy mom!

I was looking at our sono picture the other day of Riley's boy parts and I told Chris that I am just not sure what I am going to do with that, but I guess I'll figure it out.

Unknown said...

Boys love their moms so much! I am so happy for you guys!!! You will be a great mom of boys.

nursery must have:
a comfy place to sit, hold and feed the baby

Connie said...

NOT soccer practice....ACTING class.

Think, Catherine, THINK.

You can make those things on the ceiling easily....get your garden boy to do it.

J/K Mike! I love giving you a hard time...you are such a good husband!

I already bought you two things.

DesignKat said...

Great! Now I am in business. I know how to babysit boys and keep them entertained...I think it's easy. I have not figured out how to entertain girls just yet because I have had very little practice...as in NONE! I am surrounded by boys!
Ok...I'm off to find some cute boy things. :)

Jules said...

The nursery is so cute! Loves it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0