Friday, November 14, 2008

Official Colors

Okay, I think this is it, the official nursery colors for baby nameless. It's hard to tell but the dots in the blankets are the colors of the paint chips. I think the walls will be painted the brown and accented with the other colors. The blankets shown are just some receiving blankets that match the set at Target. I still would like to find some of my own fabric that coordinates and make some of the bedding but who knows how that will go. If you see any fabric that you think will coordinate, just let me know!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Love love it! I just realized that the wall in the Target picture is brown. I really like that idea of using the brown on the walls. Can't wait to find matching yarn and start knitting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0